Last Modified: September 20, 2021
Hunny Bunny Collection (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://shophunnybunnycollection.com/ (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in electronic messages between you and this Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy; and
- when Company or its employees interact with you on social media.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, unless otherwise provided); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, unless otherwise provided), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
The Website is not intended for those under 21 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If a child under 16 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is of a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at HelloHunny@shophunnybunnycollection.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline, or information that relates to, describes, is reasonable capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Specifically, we may collect and use the following personal information:
Categories of Personal Information
Specific Types of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers)
We collect identifiers, including your name, your business name, postal address, email address, and/or online identifier.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) (e.g. a name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
We collect information in this category, including your name, address, phone number, business name, business title, credit card number, and/or debit card number.
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (e.g. age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information)).
We do not collect this information.
Commercial information (e.g., records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies).
We collect information about the products or services you have purchased through us.
Biometric information (e.g. genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
We do not collect this category of information.
Internet or other similar network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement).
We may collect certain information in this category, including browsing history on our Website, search history on our Website.
Geolocation data (e.g. physical location or movements).
We do not collect this category of information.
Sensory Data (e.g. audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information).
We do not collect this category of information.
Professional or employment-related information (e.g. current or past job history or performance evaluations).
We may collect your company information and your title within such company.
Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)) (e.g. education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records).
We do not collect this category of information.
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes
We do not collect this category of information, however, may we may internally create inferences based on the information that we do collect, as described below.
This personal information is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We collect most of this personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. However, we may also collect information automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The personal information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide us when by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account on our Website, purchasing products, posting reviews, subscribing to updates, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The Website may incorporate certain Google programs to help us evaluate the performance of the Website. Google is known to track individuals across multiple websites for data collection purposes. We also may use other technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. Any information obtained about you will be treated as non-public personal information and disclosed to third parties only as necessary for the provision of services to you if you are a client. Otherwise, the Company does not disclose information about you to anyone outside the Company without consent. The Company restricts access to information obtained to those employees who need to know that information as necessary to provide products or services. The Company maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to guard nonpublic personal information. Information about you is stored in a secure place on a secure computer and in physical files.
In addition to the foregoing, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide via the Company website as follows:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
We may use your personal information to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone, or post) about our products and/or services, including exclusive offers, promotions or new products and/or services.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal information for promotional purposes. This means we do not usually need your consent to send you promotional communications. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this consent separately and clearly.
We will always treat your personal information with the utmost respect and never sell or share it with other organizations or marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
- Contacting us at HelloHunny@shophunnybunnycollection.com; or
- Using the “unsubscribe” link in emails.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH.
We may share personal information with:
- Our affiliates;
- Service providers we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as marketing agencies or website hosts;
- Third parties approved by you, including social media sites you choose to link your account to or third-party payment providers;
- Our insurers and brokers;
- Our banks.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. We will typically anonymize information, but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract.
We do not sell personal information.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT.
We will keep your personal information while you have an account with us or while we are providing products and services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR.
Right to Access
The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)
Right to Rectification
The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information
Right to be Forgotten
The right to require us to delete your personal information—in certain situations
Right to Restriction of Processing
The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data
Right to Data Portability
The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations
Right to Object
The right to object:
Right Not to be Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making
The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CCPA.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You. (You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”)).
You have the right to know:
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
Right to Deletion. (You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”).).
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
Response to Requests
In responding to your requests:
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at HelloHunny@shophunnybunnycollection.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an email through the Website’s “contact us” page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS.
Email us at: HelloHunny@shophunnybunnycollection.com; or
Write to us at: 6675 Lemon Leaf Drive Carlsbad, CA, 92011
Please note that you may only make a CCPA-related data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
If you choose to contact directly by through email or writing, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address, and registered company name);
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Address: 6675 Lemon Leaf Drive Carlsbad, CA, 92011